It makes me happy to be able to pass on the wonderful techniques of Naad Yoga. May everyone who comes into contact with it use this to make their lives stress-free and fulfilling and to make their dreams come true.
+49 (0)157 789 420 43
Sleeps a song in things abounding
that keep dreaming to be heard:
Earth’es tunes will start resounding
if you find the magic word.
(Joseph von Eichendorff, translated by Walter A. Aue)
• Certified music teacher for vocals
• Long-standing concert activity with art songs and church music
• KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher und Teacher Trainer
• Naad Yogi since 2006
• Naad Yoga teacher und Teacher Trainer
• Lead tutor at Raj Academy
• B.I.E.K. certified relaxation trainer
• Management of the Surya Center for Yoga, Sound and Meditation from 2000 – 2013
• 2014 release of the debut album “Sacred Sounds” with Sidak & Sampuran
• Business-Mentor for Yogis and Yoginis
The two big passions of my life, music and yoga, melted into one when I listened to a Naad Yoga concert by Yogi of Sound Professor Surinder Singh in 2006. The Indian melodies and rhythms, which sounded unfamiliar at first, and the expressive singing accompanied by beautiful stringed instruments touched me deeply within my soul. They brought up a pain from deep inside my subconsciousness and dissolved it immediately. This comforting, healing effect on body, mind and soul made me feel like I found home. Soon afterwards I started my studies of Naad Yoga with Yogi Surinder Singh at Raj Academy. With enthusiasm and devotion I now share the wonderful and profound experiences of the effectiveness and transforming power of sound and music in courses, one-to-one lessons, workshops, trainings and concerts.
Meet Sidak Kaur
Sidak Kaur sings Raag Dhanasri
Naad Yoga Coaching for all people who need individual advice